Another year’s come and gone…….happy 2017!
2016 was one of the BEST, most gratifying, heartbreaking, emotional year yet.
1. I got my Associates Degree (1st person in my family to have a college degree!!)
2. I got my boy! My Hurley! He definitely came at the right time, just when I needed him and my life would nodoubtably be boring without him
3. We moved back to GA and I learned what I considered “home” for SO LONG, isn’t home for me anymore
4. Got deemed a Naturalist by Mr.Naturalist himself =)
5. Celebrated 13 years of friendship with my person, my peaches ❤
6. I tested the dating waters again and found a tsunami (boy bye)
And last, but certainly not least…..
7. Just like every year, I’m discovering myself and finding who I am and this year I feel I’ve grown a lot and found my passions.
Thank you to all my people! For loving, accepting,encouraging, believing, putting up with, and just being there for me! I love you all and wouldn’t be who I am without you! 💜💜💜💜💜💜
So Happy New Year to all!
Bring it on 2017!
Ps Happy Birthday Dad!!